Virtual private server (VPS) plans have a standard OS management and installation panel by default .
Access your Client Area and look for the active VPS service to start the procedure.
- IP Address: Shows the server’s IP address.
- Operating System : Operating system installed on the VPS (blank for first use)
- Memory : RAM available for the plan.
- CPU Cores: Number of vCores active in the plan.
- CPU MHZ : Total frequency corresponding to all vCores.
- Disk Space : Storage available on the VPS.
- Username : User of your operating system (available after installing the OS).
- Bandwith : bandwidth used.
- Change OS : performs the installation of the operating system,
- Restart : reboots the server’s operating system.
- Stop : completely pauses the server.
- VM Status : checks the current status of the server.
- Console : opens a remote access window for the VPS. It is ideal for when you are disconnected. It is a maintenance function, it is not recommended to work, only for support.
How to install the Operating System?
Click the Change OS button to open the operating system selection window (Windows or Linux).
- Choose the desired Operating System .
- Enter a password and keep it in a safe place.
Tip: Use complex passwords or click on RANDOM PASSWORD
- Check Automatic extend disk on plans with HD greater than 20GB
- Click Install and wait for the installation process.
Wait for the installation process to complete, Windows systems take 10 to 20 minutes to install completely and Linux takes 5 to 10 minutes. So, patience.
Ready! The login and password data will be shown on your screen.
Keep them in a safe place, only the customer has access to the password.